Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Boy in a Big Bed

My husband and I decided that it is a time to move Hubus to a bigger room. It is so hard to get him from his crib. He weights 28 lbs. Also, he needs more space for his toys and friends to play. In his new bedroom he has little table and two chairs to play/study and of course his first twin bed.

On Saturday Piotrek painted the room and next day he put furnitures together. Of course Hubus had to help him. I am still working on decorating and cleaning the room.






On the big evening of July 4 Hubus had so much fun finding animals on his sheet. Also, he loved to played kuku ( polish version of peekaboo) under his bedding with me and dad. It took us about 3 hours to fall asleep. Finally watching a Reksio (Polish cartoon that I watched when I was little) made Hubus close his beautiful eyes. Next morning he wake up and called mama as usually he does. Nice one of my summer goal was achieved. Few more to go (potty trained and bye bye to pacifier)







No comments:

Post a Comment