Friday, July 15, 2011

Good Bye Pacifier

Yes, we did it. Hubus stopped having his first best friend, pacifier. He got his first pacifier in the hospital. I still have it in my memories box. I got this pacifier from my friend Katie; it was special for newborns. I love it.

Recently Hubus started biting the pacifiers. Hubus already threw a few of them in the garbage but always left one. But yesterday he decided to throw his the last one because there was a hole so it didn't work ( we are saying that in Polish it sound better). In addition, I started decreasing Hubus' time having pacifier during the day. We started from not letting our pacifier to go outside. We made his freeze on the table. Hubus was so cute doing this. Even sometimes he reminded to leave his pacifier inside when we were leaving the home.


Another summer goal is reached!!!! The biggest is left, potty training.

No comments:

Post a Comment