Thursday, June 28, 2012

Schedule

I need a schedule or to do list every day. I think the reason for that it is because of my job. For 180 days I am making to do list so then during summer I need to do it, too. I know that my husband doesn't care about my list or schedule but I need it. For example, Hubus and I have summer schedule. Of course sometimes we have to make changes but most of time it works for us. Probably for most of you my schedule will be so boring, but I can't live it without it.

Monday- Speech Therapy Day; Mrs. Ewa is coming and play with Hubus
Tuesday- Zoo Day; we go to Brookfield Zoo and enjoy seeing and talking about animals
Wednesday- Day Care Day; Hubus visits his friends and mommy can have doctors appointments and clean the house
Thursday- Pirates' Cave or Grandma House Visit Day
Friday- Free Day; whatever we want to do or we have to do (shopping, laundry, pool, library)
Saturday and Sunday- Family Day



These movies are from our last visit to the zoo.







No comments:

Post a Comment