Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Vacation 2012

This year we went to Gatlinburg in Smoky Mountains, Tennessee.

On Monday we found that we are having another boy. On Tuesday my husband informed me that he rented the cabin in Gatlinburg for 3 nights. Next day we left Elk Grove Village. Our trip was sooooooo long, 12 hours. First, there was a huge accident in Indiana. All lanes were closed, so we lost 2 hours. Then my husband decided to take shortcut; however, it was not really great shortcut. He left the highway for small streets. It was not a good decision. Finally, it took us about a hour to find our cabin.  But then we started enjoying our vacation. Of course the first thing my husband and Hubus did was getting to the hot tub. Next day we went to Aquarium, took a tramway, saw bears, and walked on the Cherokee trial (just a little part). Following day we decided to see Laurel Waterfall (our street name). It was 2 miles walk one way. Hubus was so good and mommy, too. Hubus fell asleep when we went down. We had a great time.




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. I know about those "short cuts", too. Mike thinks he knows them!

    ReplyDelete